Corporate & Investment Banking
At the core of Société Générale’s universal banking business model, SG CIB is a well-diversified and leading player with 12,000 professionals present in over 40 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific. In the United States, Societe Generale employs over 2,200.
Supporting economic growth through finance
We help our clients create growth in economies, businesses and jobs. Our goal is to support them in accessing financing, diversifying their source of funding, and as a financial institution to contribute to an effective functioning of financial markets. Our teams act as intermediaries between the companies and states that need financing, and the investors looking for investment opportunities. This supports the entrepreneurial ecosystems that nurture growth sectors such as technology, infrastructure, telecommunications and energy. We also provide investment solutions for pension funds, insurance companies and others that manage savings.
At Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) connect entrepreneurs, large corporates, financial institutions, governments and investors with capital markets, and provide financing, investment and risk management solutions. Across Europe, the Middle-East & Africa, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are using skills, innovation and reach to tailor solutions for our clients.
Solutions for Corporates, Financial Institutions and the Public Sector
Enhance your access to finance through bespoke global solutions that bring together expert advice and powerful distribution. Our services cover M&A, capital structure advisory, and asset & liability management. They are combined with high-quality debt and equity capital raising, optimized financing, and risk management specializing in foreign exchange and rates derivatives notably.
Opportunities for Investors
Strengthen your performance through market intelligence, trade ideas and risk management from our global markets platform. We deliver seamless access to all asset classes (equity, rates, credit, currencies, commodities and derivatives), as well as advice, high-quality execution (both agency and principal), forward-looking research, an industry-leading clearing proposition and prime brokerage services.
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking
Since 1967, SG CIB has been committed to supporting corporates, financial institutions and investors. We deliver worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance and global markets:
Achieve your goals thanks to our advisory, finance and risk management offer:
- Tailored solutions leveraging Societe Generale Group’s complete range of products
- Specialist advisory, M&A, equity capital markets and strategic transactions.
Optimise your funding costs through access to our specialist products and strategic advice:
- Capital raising solutions
- Structured finance
- Forex, inflation and interest rate hedging
High quality investment and risk management solutions. Gain a performance edge through our value-added services and solutions:
- Equities & equity derivatives: We offer a unique flow and exotic derivatives expertise combined with strong execution capacities. We support clients of all types through our global platform in cash equity markets and listed derivatives.
- Fixed income & currencies: We service the real economy and aim to build together with our clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative hedging, financing and investments solutions across FX, rates and credit.
- Prime services & clearing: The prime services and clearing department at Societe Generale provides cross-asset solutions for asset managers, hedge funds, professional trading groups, banks, brokers and corporates.
- Quantitative investment strategies: Capitalising on our unique quant edge, we provide a wide range of systematic investment & hedging strategies.
- Cross Asset Research: Operating at the heart of Societe Generale's Corporate & Investment Banking market activities, the Cross Asset Research team provides global multi-asset coverage through an array of publications and analytical tools
- Cross asset solutions: Your direct access to a true cross asset platform with outstanding financial engineering capabilities.
- SG Markets: Leverage the full power of Societe Generale's proprietary analysis and data from your own system, including our Analytics & Data services.
For more information on our Global Markets offer, click here.